APPurse App: Chandrababu today (Dec 6, 2016) launched APPurse mobile application in Vijayawada that is an e-wallet which does all bank exchanges without going the bank. The app will provide 23 organizations services, once it is opened. The user can pick a one of the application services and complete all transactions. The process has been isolated into 4 classes, for the simple cash transaction. CM Chandrababu asked the officials to make aware of the convenience of cashless transactions and spread the AP Purse e-wallet volunteer. The mobile banking transactions will be observed on a day to day basis.
APPurse Mobile App Download
At present providing services from APPurse Mobile Banking App are as follows.
In Launching time, Chandrababu said 13 mobile banking and 10 mobile wallets are available in the AP Purse at present. All Andhra Pradesh people can pay their daily bills using the app and carry out their cash transaction.
Mobile Wallets(eWallet Apps)
|State Bank of India||MobiKwik|
|Andhra Bank||TA Wallet|
|Axix Bank||Jio Money|
|Punjab National Bank||Paytm|
|Canara Bank||Speed Pay|
|Bank Of India||Vodafone M-Pesa|
|Syndicate Bank||Airtel Money|
|Union Bank of India||State Bank Buddy|
|Bank of Baroda||HDFC PayZapp|
Chandrababu Naidu Said 13 mobile banking and 10 mobile e-wallets were available in the purse and could be used to pay bills. Cashless transactions were the need of the hour to tide over the currency cruch. “The government is introducing Marpu Nestam, an agent(Volunteer), to educate the people on digital financial literacy. The government will pay incentives on 4 category basis to the agents who train the people in digital financial literacy.”
Meeting on Dec 8 in Mumbai
The Committee of Chief Ministers on online payment systems and financial inclusion and so on would meet in Mumbai on December 8. Issues being faced by public and option measures to facilitate the currency circumstance would be talked about, he said.
Mr. Naidu said the AP government had been making efforts to settle the crisis and the circumstance would enhance soon. As Rs. 2,472 crore was accessible with the banks, the State would get another Rs. 1,100 crore on Wednesday.
AP Purse helps you to pay all listed bills through your e-wallet.
Government agencies bills
Online food ordering
Online Recharges of Mobile
DTH and Datacard
Booking movie tickets
Benefits of APPurse App
1. Benefits of Digital Transactions to all citizens
- Transaction should be possible from anywhere and anytime (24*7)
- No need to carry cash to conduct the transactions
- No change required as you can do cashless.
- No stress over fake cash
- No stress about physical theft
- Transactions are secure and simple
- Your important time is not wasted in the banks and lines.
- You can benefit extra discounts and offers from the sellers
2. AP Purse App also Benefits to merchants
- Point of Sale (PoS) machines can be installed easily at an affordable price.
- No need to go to banks and hold up in the line to deposit money in your account.
- You can utilize the extra time saved in the improvement of your business
- No worry about accepting fake currency
- No need to maintain change for large denominations
- Transactions are secure and simple.
- Helps in growing your business to multiple regions.
Hope this is helpful to you. Please share this post every individual of Andhra Pradesh. Helpful to every person for aware of cashless transactions. Our CM invites Volunteers to promote and training about the APPurse App.