Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh state government released a detailed Master Plan comprising 350 pages for the development of our dream to construct the New Capital Amaravati as a people’s Capital on Dec 26, 2015. Master plans for Amaravati have been prepared by highly reputed international consultants such as SurbanaJurong, Aarvee-GIIC, TCE-Arcadis, Norman Foster. AP CM Chandra Babu releases the blueprint of the Smart Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan (SIIMP), encompassing the technological advancements. The plan has been set, considering the aspirations of people, to meet the demands from across all the sectors, for a horizon year of 2050. As per the capital city plan, will come up on the banks of Krishna, between Vijayawada and Guntur.
Justice, Sports, Knowledge, Tourism, Education, Electronics, Government, Media, Finance.
Amaravati Capital Development Master Plan
Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu gave his nod for the Amaravati Capital Development master plan at a meeting of the APCRDA (Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority). And also Capital City Master Plan final design reviewed by Municipal Administration Minister P. Narayana and Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu. After discussing different aspects of the Amaravati Master Plan, like environment friendliness, energy infrastructure and the waste disposal system, Mr. Naidu gave the final nod.
- Traffic & Transportation
- Water Supply & Fire Fighting System
- Wastewater Management
- Storm Water Management
- Solid Waste Management
- Gas Distribution
- District Cooling
- Safety & Security
- Disaster Management
Amaravati Master Plan
- As per the declared Amaravati master plan, the total area of the capital city would be 217 Sq. KMS falling in 25 revenue villages in which lands were taken by the government under the land pooling scheme.
- Andhra Pradesh new capital Amaravati is divided into 9 economic theme cities; which are government, finance, health, justice, knowledge, tourism, media, sports and electronics.
- CRDA foresees Amaravati to be the finest city ever to be created in India, given its potential to develop in an environmentally friendly, highly functional, resilient model. All these elements are tapped into the smart integrated infrastructure master plan that is being developed now.
- Separate allocation is made for returnable lands under the LPS both in residential use and commercial use.
- The master plan has proposed grid pattern for roads in capital city. APCRDA would have solid public transport network, including a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system to be upgraded to Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system, metro rails and water-based transport network are on the anvil.
- Amaravati Capital city is being developed on the once floodplain of River Krishna in a high rainfall zone. The goal is to collect, clean, store and dispose the stormwater to realize the vision of zero flooding city.
- It would have solid public transport network, including a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system to be upgraded to Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system, metro rails and water-based transport network are on the anvil.
We will see a world Class city with the best Smart Integrated Infrastructure. I would like to share AP Capital Region development also focus on Blue and green plan suggests the importance of Water and Greenery. The plan has been set, considering the aspirations of people, to meet the demands from across all the sectors, for a horizon year of 2050. The Flood management plan is included in the master plan.