AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2019: Women Development & Child Welfare Dept (WCD), Chittoor announced Job notification for the recruitment to the Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper posts on November 20, 2019. As per the AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 489 vacancies are allotted. So, who are looking for Anganwadi Jobs in Andhra Pradesh send the filled application form before the last date 30th Nov 2019. To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Anganwadi posts you can go through the official website www.wcd.nic.in.
AP Anganwadi Jobs 2019 Notification
|Andhra Pradesh Anganwadi Notification||Details|
|Department||WCD, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Posts||Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Workers|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh, India.|
|Official Website||www.wcd.nic.in (OR) wdcw.ap.gov.in|
The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01.07.2019.
Anganwadi Workers: Candidates should have passed SSC (10th Class)
Anganwadi Helpers: Candidates should have passed 8th Class.
AP WCD Anganwadi 2019 Vacancy Details
Here you can find Mandal wise WCD Anganwadi Vacancy details, as per the notification overall 489 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.
AP ICDS will recruite the aspirant on Written Test, Document Verification and Personal Interview.
- Applicant should be resident of the same Panchayat
- Integrated caste certificate for other than OC
Steps to apply Anganwadi Jobs 2019
- Go to the official website “ap.gov.in”.
- Find the Notification “Recruitment of Anganwadi Teachers and Helpers”, click on it.
- Notification will open read instructions carefully and check Eligibility.
- Download AP Anganwadi application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Keep the application in an envelope.
- Send it to the given postal address before the last date ends.