Andhra Pradesh State Energy Calculator, 2050: The APTransco has organised a workshop on 30th August in the presence of K. Ranganatham advisor to secretary, energy department, Dinesh Paruchuri, JMD, APTransco, at Vidyut Soudha in Vijayawada, on the development of a comprehensive state-level energy calculator for Andhra Pradesh, the first such sub-national model of its kind in the world.
Andhra Pradesh State Energy Calculator
Energy Calculator is an IT enabled web tool developed by ICF, a named international consultancy firm. This project is funded by the British High Commission, New Delhi, and is led by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), under the aegis of NITI Aayog.
The project members interacted with our state government officials over the last 3 months to collect all required inputs and will be launching the web tool for public consultation in the next 15 days.
The project team is also developing similar calculators for Assam and Gujarat under this project. The tool has been developed on similar lines as the India Energy Security Scenarios 2047, which was launched by the NITI Aayog in 2013.
APTransco Organised a Workshop
Among the dignitaries who participated in the workshop were Rajnath Ram, joint advisor- energy, NITI Aayog, Andrew Fleming, British deputy high commissioner, Hyderabad, Dr Daniel Bradley, first secretary, energy and Low Carbon Growth, British High Commission, New Delhi and Dearbhla Hone, policy advisor, department of business, energy and industrial strategy, UK.
- The tool backed by a detailed.
- An open source excel model.
- Which offers user-friendly graphic representations of the energy demand and supply scenarios for the AP state?
- It also offers multiple choices to create energy pathways for the state based on economic growth, structural changes and adoption of technology interventions in different energy demand and supply sectors.
- It offers users multiple choices to create energy pathways for the state based on economic growth, structural changes, and adoption of technology interventions in different energy demand and supply sectors.
Hope this article will help you to know APtransco Workshop on Energy Calculator. Making it much more memorable to read by sharing on your favorite social media.
Thank you all Please write your comments below for more information.